Upcoming MY LIFE meetings by county
- Feb. 8, Mar. 8, Apr. 12
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Abington Health Center in Warminster
- Contact Marissa Gates @ 215-504-3966
- Feb. 15
- 6-8 p.m. at the Commerce Centre in Johnstown
- Contact Janna Burkett @ 814-961-0687
- Feb. 13
- 5:30-7 p.m. at NHS, 800 Chester Pike, Sharon Hill
- Mar. 13, Apr. 10
- 6:30-8 p.m. at the Lansdowne YMCA
- Contact Shawn Carroll @ 215-504-3934
- Feb. 9, Mar. 9, Apr. 13
- 5-7 p.m. at the St. Paul’s United Church of Christ in Allentown
- Contact Michele Davis @ 610-814-8006
- Feb. 14, Mar. 14, Apr. 11
- 5-7 p.m. at the Norristown Public Library
- Contact Collette D’Angelo @ 610-272-3042 (ext. 318)
Listed below are upcoming community events that Magellan supports and/or participates in. Check back regularly for monthly updates.
- Feb/Mar. – Delaware County is offering ‘Youth Mental Health First Aid Training.’ Contact Christina Gordon at 610-713-2365 for more information or visit www.delcohsa.org.
- Jan. 19, Mt. Aloysius College starts a Healing Arts program initiative as a community-based arts studio site to be open each Friday at the PEN Drop-in Center, 515 Somerset Drive, Johnstown. For more information, contact 814-539-2724.
- Mar. 29-30, 25th Annual Gaudenzia Women & Children’s Conference, Harrisburg.
- May 5, 8 a.m. check in, 10 a.m. start time, NAMI – Greater Philadelphia Walk, Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell.
- May 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Rally in the Valley, Cedar Crest College, Allentown.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.